Future Plans of Faisalabad Development Authority
Short Term Projects
- Construction of FDA complex at the site of existing FDA offices along Mall road as joint venture with M/s Mazyood Giga International FZE, Dubai.
- Construction of Multi-storey plaza at the site of FDA Rest House Gulistan Colony-2nd along millat Road, as Joint venture with the private sector.
- Development of housing scheme over about 4000 acres of land, on both sides of dhuddiwala minor from Sheikhupura Road to Jaranwala Road.
Long Term Projects
- Development of Housing scheme along Sammundri Road on at 8-KM on some 2400 acres arround to Chenab Gardens, Sahgal City and Ahmad Nagar Faisalabad. Faisalabad Bypass Road and proposed Ring Road is passing through the proposed area of the scheme.
- Development of housing scheme on some 2500 acres opposite WAPDA Town bounded by r.b canal chak jhumra-khurrianwala road and khurrianwala Faisalabad Road. Faisalabad Bypass is passing through the area of proposed site.
- Proposed housing scheme along Narwala Road at 7-KM behind the existing developments and bypass road upto punjpullian road.
- Construction of truck stand at Sargodha road at the confluence of Sargodha and Faisalabad bypass road.
- Construction of multi-story complex at the site of present wasa offices, and land belongs to FDA.
Deputy Director Administration.
Address: Head Office FDA, Mall Road near Railway Station Faisalabad, Pakistan